Customer Service - We Are Here To Help
What is your return policy? We are happy to accept returns within 30 days of delivery on unused items in their original packaging. Ultimately, we are grateful for your business and our goal is your satisfaction. If for some reason you are unhappy, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work on a solution. We are not currently accepting exchanges.
We offer free shipping on all returns
How do I return items? Follow the steps below:
- All of our packages come with 1 prepaid return shipping label and 1 return form
- Fill out the return form (please fill all fields to help process returns quicker and more accurately)
- Place the garment(s) you are returning back into the box/package it was originally delivered in
- Put the return shipping label on the box/package. Make sure to cover over any existing shipping labels so that there is no confusion for Canada Post
- You can then take the package down to any Canada Post office or you can go online and arrange to have them pick it up for you
- Your return & refund will then be processed within the next 7-14 days, if not sooner.
- Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
- If you did not receive a shipping label or a return form, please email us at email@example.com
What is your refund Policy? Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What should you do if an item is defective or damaged? Please return the item following the regular returns process. Please also feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with a photo of the damage so that we can better understand the situation and provide feedback to the manufacturer.
Do you have any physical store locations? Not presently
Where are you located? Our head office is in Toronto, Canada
For any other inquiries please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org